You can participate as an individual walker and runner.
Become A Sponsor
Trick or Treat Walk Run offers Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities that will benefit Epilepsy Services of New Jersey in our quest to fight Epilepsy. By sponsoring you will help us reach our financial goals to continue creating programs and services to assist people with Epilepsy. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please call 800-336-5843 ext. 119 or email email@example.com.
“Fun event for a great cause!”
– Agnes C.
Family Fun Walk
NJ Chapter #139
Setting up a fundraising page
- Please click https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/ESNJHOWELEENWALKRUN
- to sign up for a fundraising page.
- Click the orange “Be a Fundraiser” button
- Enter your name, email, and create a password for your fundraising page.
- Click the purple “Sign Up” button
- Complete your profile by filling out your address and clicking the blue ‘Continue’ button
- Confirm your details and click the blue ‘Create your page’ button
- Edit any details to share your story, add pictures or to share your page!
- Copy your link to share on social media or share directly from your Just Giving page.
- You will receive an email with your unique fundraising link as well.
Creating a team
- Start on your fundraising page and select “Create a team,” right above “Story.”
- Enter your Team Name and click the purple “Let’s Go!” button.
- Confirm that the event is for the 9th Annual Walk Run and click the purple “Continue Button”.
- Add a team story and photo then click the purple “Continue” button.
- Select a Team Fundraising goal (ex. $1,000).
- Enter your team’s name for your team page link (ex. teamsmith) then click the purple “Continue Button.”
- Invite team members by sharing team link on Whatsup, Facebook Messenger, Email or by copying the team link.
Joining a Team
- Create a fundraising page by clicking https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/ESNJHOWELEENWALKRUN and following the “Create a fundraising page” steps.
- Make sure your team leader has created a team and have them send you the team link.
- Team members can connect their fundraising page at any time by using the team link and selecting “Join the Team.”