If you share these values and thrive on making a real impact, this is your time to use your education and your professional experiences to make a difference in the lives of New Jersey residents.
The Family Resource Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status.
Part time Caregiver opportunities available throughout New Jersey. Make a difference in the lives of others.
For current openings at The Family Resource Network and our Affiliates please select the Apply Online button above
Director Support Professionals
Direct Support Professional –Bergen County
Direct Support Professional– Toms River, New Jersey- Weekend Opportunity!
Direct Support Professional – Monmouth
Direct Support Professional – Ocean
Direct Support Professional – Essex
Direct Support Professional – Camden
Direct Support Professional – Union County
Direct Support Professionals
The Family Resource Network has been supporting individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and their families since 1970. We are a statewide agency currently seeking candidates for our Direct Support Professional opportunities.
The Direct Support Professional is perhaps the most important role in our organization; these caring, creative and energetic employees make it possible for those in need to be active in their communities, take a class, volunteer or do whatever is important to them to reach their full potential. The Family Resource Network strives to provide a personalized experience for each individual we serve and our Direct Support Professionals make that happen each day.
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities & Qualifications
Some responsibilities may include:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Accompanying an individual in the community
- Providing transportation to work, class or other activities
- Sharing a common interest
You may ask…would I be a good Direct Support Professional?
If you believe that each person deserves a full and meaningful life;
If you are caring, understanding, encouraging and supportive;
If you are willing to be a caregiver, mentor, confidant and friend;
If you are ready to experience a work that is truly rewarding;
We want to talk with you!
- High school diploma or GED; must be 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of criminal history background and reference checks
- Willingness to complete paid trainings to obtain and maintain certifications.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing (driver’s abstract will be obtained)
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Prior experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred