THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK (FRN) is a family-focused human service organization that serves families and individuals affected by autism, chronic illness, disabilities, and epilepsy. FRN is composed of four affiliate organizations that work to improve the lives of their constituents.
- Click here to view the 2012 Annual Report NEW!
- Click here to view the 2011 Annual Report.
- Click here to view the 2010 Annual Report.
- Funding to Improve Diagnosis, Treatment and Services for Children and Youths with Epilepsy 10/21/2013
- Website Launched to Streamline Access to Transition Resources for Families – 10/18/2013
- 3rd Annual Caregiving Awareness Night to Address Growing Needs – 10/18/2013
- Family Enrichment Network awards grants to sponsor events in Salem County 10/8/2013
- Annual Autism Beach Bash Expects 6,000 Attendees in Belmar – 8/23/2013
- Kids with Disabilities Attend Specialized Basketball Camp – 08/08/2013
- Department of Education Supports Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in School Athletic Programs – 2/14/2013
- 12th Annual Thanksgiving Bowling Event for Individuals with Disabilities – 11/22/2012
- Walk For New Jersey Families with Disabilities – 9/25/2012
- New care service available for children with disabilities during school breaks and holidays – 9/19/2012
- Agency to provide free “Healthy Kids Healthy Families” event for Salem County families – 07/18/2012
- Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Learn to Say “No” to Bullying – 6/18/2012
- Open house to offer families guidance through DDD system changes – 6/5/2012
- NJ partnership to aid employability of individuals with developmental disabilities – 2/27/2012
- Get FIT Program Launches at Bancroft to Improve Health of Individuals with Disabilities – 1/18/2012